Happy New Year my Lovelies!
I know, it’s been beyond a minute and I must admit I immensely missed this space. Between Family, Work, YouTube and everything else, I am confident you can understand when I lose balance of something for a minute. Anyway I hope you are all well and back to business as usual, planning your year or at least your first month after the long eventful December (Or should I say Drinkcember as some have been calling it😂).
Time Check : 10pm
Second day of the new year – Skipped what was supposed to be my first day at the gym and I just had a huge bowl of pasta & minced meat with a very generous portion of parmesan cheese while watching a repeat of Criminal Scene Investigation. PS: Eating Healthy and Staying Fit were the first on my 2019 To Do List.
Seeing everybody starting off the new year with good vibes only and am here like – What is Life? 🤦🏾♀️ I must admit I am have not been feeling my best the past few days – been feeling like an emotional wreck (and I don’t even know why), with a terrible cold that’s been lingering on for a while now, I am really not in the mood I would love to be in for the new year. Anybody else feeling like 2019 hasn’t been off to a great start? How are you coping with that? For me, I am constantly praying and believing that the bad times don’t last too long. In short, try and stay positive.
Anyway enough about me – before we get back to the usual posts I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the love and support you showed me in the past year, I need you to know I don’t take it lightly and also share (Refresh your memory, for those that caught the post) with you guys a few pointers from a letter I wrote to myself on my birthday in November in hope that they can help you live a better in 2019.
- PRAY HARDER THAN YOU DID YESTERDAY.
- TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
- ALWAYS FIGHT TO BE HAPPY. Happy looks good on you honey.
- YOU ARE YOUR OWN COMPETITION. Strive to be better than you were yesterday.
- INVEST. INVEST. INVEST.
- YOUR HOME IS YOUR HAPPY PLACE, NUTURE IT.
- BUILD A LEGACY.
- TRAVEL THE WORLD.
- CONTINIOUSLY STRIVE TO MAKE SOMEONE’S LIFE BETTER. You haven’t truly lived life until you do so.
- HYDRATE. MOISTURIZE. I know you love a good glow.
- YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE. You better get active and eat better baby girl.
- SAY NO TO COMPROMISE THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU BETTER.
- ………….. READ FULL POST HERE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!
Pants – Maya’sGalleryUg
Hair Accessory – 18 inch necklace (You gotta be creative 😉)