Happy Tuesday People!!
I am hoping you had a fantastic Easter Weekend and you are now back on schedule (I honestly can’t wait for the weekend😊). So today we are talking skincare and I am sharing with you guys products that I have been using over time, which have worked for me and I have re-purchased, hence being “EMPTIES”.
- Lancôme Creme To Foam Radiance Cleanser – Available at Maya’sGallery
- Cetaphill Daily Facial Cleanser – SHOP
- Lancôme Exfoliating Cream – SHOP
- Lancôme BI-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover – Available at Maya’sGallery
- Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects Day Moisturizer – SHOP
- Yves Rocher Anti Aging Care (Night) – SHOP
- Nutrogena Acne Stress Control – SHOP
DISCLAIMER: These are products that have worked for me and might / might not work for you. Please take note of your skin type, your skin needs while choosing skincare products.
To be part of the Giveaway, all you have to do is SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel HERE, follow Mayasgalleryug and myself on Instagram @mayasgalleryug and @itsmayabee respectively and leave a comment. Winners will be selected and announced and contacted.Thank you for stopping by.